We have experience of acting on both sides of the fence in relation to a wide variety of employment claims in the Tribunals, including unfair and wrongful dismissal, ‘constructive’ dismissals, discrimination and harassment.
Please click here for pricing information.
Our prices range from £2,500 for a simple case to £8000 upwards for a high complexity case. We will be happy to provide you with a more accurate estimate based upon the best information you can provide, please call us on 020 3725 4025 or email at
We offer clients an employment law service provided by qualified lawyers which is practical and tailored to your needs. The employment team also provide support to in-house personnel and management teams and can draft and advise on all employment related documentation, including:
- Preparing the full range of employer documentation ranging from one-off contracts or policies to a comprehensive suite of employment contracts and staff handbook.
- Advising with the preparation, negotiation and drafting of Settlement Agreements, as well as advising on best practice for discussions with employees.
- Advising on all aspects of unfair dismissal or constructive unfair dismissal claims, and representation before an Employment Tribunal.
- Offering legal advice and assistance in dealing with all aspects of a claim of discrimination.
- Advising in relation to disciplinary, grievance, capability or similar issues.
- advising as to the applicability of the TUPE Regulations and associated rights and obligations.
- advising employers contemplating a restructure or reorganisation.