Cash Flow Problems?
We can offer you a simple and cost effective way of collecting your debts...
...We really understand BUSINESS DEBT
Even with the best credit control policy most businesses experience debtors who fail to pay for goods delivered or services provided. Payment delays ultimately cause thousands of businesses to fail and it is universally recognised that prompt action is the key to successful recovery.
How can we help?
We have created a tailor made debt recovery package which enables us to recover your debts effectively and at minimal cost to you.
With our team’s specialist knowledge of the court procedures we can guide you effortlessly through the court system, maximising the potential to secure payment of monies owed to your business.
Our fixed-fees are competitive and prove attractive to clients (especially where we are able to make recovery utilising the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998) given that the majority of such fees are also recoverable from the debtor in addition to the debt/interest if a successful recovery is made.
WE DO NOT CHARGE EITHER AN ADMINISTRATION CHARGE AT THE OUTSET OR A CHARGE LINKED TO THE PERCENTAGE OF THE DEBT ON RECOVERY
For uncontested cases, our charges are on a competitive fixed fee basis (of which the majority can be recovered from the debtor) following a simple 5 stage structure (see pricing). These apply where your claim is in relation to an unpaid invoice which is not disputed and enforcement action is not needed.
If the other party disputes your claim at any point, we will discuss any further work required and provide you with revised information about pricing if necessary, which could be on a fixed fee (e.g. if a one off letter or negotiation of a settlement is required), or an hourly rate if more extensive work is needed.
Should you wish to proceed with a claim please note that:
- The VAT element of our fee cannot be reclaimed from your debtor.
- Interest and compensation may take the debt into a higher banding, with a higher cost.
- The costs quoted above are not for matters where enforcement action, such as the bailiff, is needed to collect your debt.
In an uncontested claim, our fees include:
- Taking your instructions and reviewing documentation
- Sending a letter before action
- Receiving payment and sending onto you, or if the debt is not paid, drafting and issuing a claim
- Where no Acknowledgment of Service or Defence is received, applying to the court to enter Judgement in default
- When Judgement in default in received, writing to the other side to request payment
- If payment is not received within 14 days, providing you with advice on next steps and likely costs
An uncontested matter typically takes 5 to 8 weeks from receipt of instructions to receipt of payment from the other side, depending on whether or not it is necessary to issue a claim. This is on the basis that the other side pays promptly on receipt of Judgement in default. If enforcement action is needed, the matter will take longer to resolve.
These apply where your claim is in relation to an unpaid invoice which is not disputed and enforcement action is not needed.
Contact us for our Full Pack
If you are interested in taking advantage of this competitive package, contact us immediately and we will send our starter pack
If you are happy to instruct us, once we have received our signed Terms of Business and an Instruction Form together with copy invoices, we shall immediately begin to collect your debts.
Should you wish to discuss our Debt Recovery service further please contact us.