Construction and Construction Disputes
With an experienced team of specialists combining property, corporate and dispute resolution lawyers we are able to advise you at every stage of the construction process. Our services include:
- Construction contracts, bespoke and standard form building contracts
- Collateral warranties, guarantees, performance bonds
- Professional appointmentsHealth & Safety
- Construction insolvency, step in rights and security issues
- Adjudication and arbitration
Construction disputes tend to arise in a number of different contexts and can involve issues of warranty, such as NHBC (or similar), professional negligence (against a surveyor or architect) or issues concerning the interpretation of contractual terms. Frequently expert evidence will be required from a third party expert (such as a surveyor), and we are experienced in drawing together a team of experts to protect the interests of our clients.