The professional support and advice that I have received from Batchelors Solicitors has been fantastic. Their partners Thaine Wilson and Matthew Miles were excellent at making a difficult situation an easier process, helping to secure more money than was originally offered.
I would have no hesitation recommending Batchelors Solicitors to anyone, especially if you want a successful, professional service!
- I cannot recommend this firm enough. Friendly, professional nothing is too much trouble. The advice and help they give is invaluable. My email was answered within 5 minutes and continued correspondence was fantastic. Thank you so much!
- Very professional and friendly. Extremely helpful with advice. Made the process of setting out a business less stressful. Would definitely use this firm again. Highly recommended.
- Strongly recommended. Helped me with exactly what I needed and I would not want to risk going elsewhere next time.
- To say I am impressed by your service is an understatement, Denise
- Having worked with this firm for a number of years I can speak first hand of their quality. Led by their excellent and dynamic senior partner, Andrew Harmer, all of their Partners and Associates are first rate. Recently, Leo Stevens undertook conveyancing work for me within a very tight time scale. He worked incredibly hard and demonstrated that he is an asset to his firm. All of my queries were dealt with very promptly and he was a pleasure to deal with. He kept us informed of developments at all steps during the process and worked effectively with his staff to achieve a smooth completion. I was very impressed.
- “It's one of the top firms in the social housing market; an excellent firm with great strength and depth of practitioners - the partners are clearly experts and the associates are excellent."
Chambers UK, 2018
- "They are very good at giving us realistic advice, and they're good at getting quick resolutions. We need quick responses, and they are very good at that."
Chambers UK, 2018
- Batchelors provides ‘an excellent service, allocating lawyers with appropriate experience to all cases and offering focused advice early in the game’
Legal 500 2017
"They are incredibly knowledgeable, incredibly personable, clients love them and they know what they are doing."
"Batchelors are the best solicitors I've worked with during my years in social housing."Chambers UK, 2017
- A very supportive and knowledgeable housing team, whether just for legal advice, or for representation in court.
"Dear Anne (Nurse), I know I keep saying this, but Joanne and I will forever be grateful for the help and guidance that you have provided to us over the last few years (and more to come). No matter what we are trying to deal with, and it always appears to be problem, our one saving grace is that you have always been there to support us in a constructive, pro-active and with when required in a sympathetic yet assertive manner. (sic)
"Your professionalism is un-matched by any other person/organisation that I have ever dealt with."
Wills Trusts and probate
- Really great team. Thanks to Edward, Sarah and Annmarie.
- My mother and I enlisted Batchelors Solicitors to help us resolve the estate of her adoptive brother, who had sadly and suddenly passed away while visiting the States. Annmarie, Katia and the entire team have been wonderful towards us. They have helped us navigate a very confusing and foreign legal process by answering questions, offering wise counsel and making sure we didn't stumble. These sorts of legal issues are stressful and complex, but we would recommend this legal team without hesitation. Personally, I wish to thank them on behalf of my mother. They helped make this painful process relatively painless.
- Thank you Annmarie for preparing my will. The service was professional, timely and cost-effective. I will use Batchelors again in the future.
- Annemarie has given great support and taken us through difficulties with calmness and a very professional manner. Any phone calls or emails were promptly answered. I would highly recommend.
- "Dear Annmarie, thank you so much for all your hard work in sorting Dad's affairs for us. Your dedication and caring ways made dealing with our loss that much easier, so once again thank you very much."
- The team at Batchelors attracts praise for combining ‘efficient, knowledgeable and friendly service with sound and accurate advice’. Its expertise spans estate administration, succession planning and capital gains tax matters for high-net-worth individuals, landed families and vulnerable persons. Clients also recommend the firm for complex will drafting and probate matters. The department is led by Sarah Hickey, who ‘is very knowledgeable in her area of law’, and Nick Stotesbury, who ‘understands how to instruct experts’. Also recommended are Edward White, who ‘puts clients’ needs first’ and the ‘helpful and courteous’ Annmarie Timlin.
Legal 500 2017
- "Just recently we have had lots of help from Edward White on probate matters, and from Debra Kentmen on a house sale for us, and a very tricky house sale and purchase for our son and his wife. The service has been fantastic – and we do not just get good service, we all get excellent support and advice too."
- "Delighted with your service. Batchelors were very helpful and professional."
- "We greatly appreciate the speed and precision that staff showed in the making of our wills."
- "Batchelors were very helpful with our requirements and explanation of the legal terms which we appreciated."
- "Staff at Batchelors dealt with us very efficiently and competently. We also found them very approachable and friendly."
- "In my case the service and understanding through a difficult period was outstanding. I will definitely use your firm in the future."
- "Excellent service. Staff were friendly and extremely efficient and brought to my attention a possible cause for concern regarding one of my wishes. The issue was simply explained and resolved."
- "Batchelors was recommended to us and we would recommend to others."
- Being a first time home buyer really needed a firm and Solicitor who would take the time to walk me through the property purchasing process and support the time scales. I wished to complete on. I would highly recommend Ms K. Lake she was outstanding in her support and knowledge. Her proactive attitude ensured no problems arose and any little challenges were nipped in the bud straight away. Well worth every penny spent. Cannot be faulted!
- "Just recently we have had lots of help from Debra Kentmen on a house sale for us, and a very tricky house sale and purchase for our son and his wife. The service has been fantastic - and we do not just get good service, we all get excellent support and advice too."
- "Batchelors gave us an excellent service throughout. Very professional, but also approachable and responsive."
- "I liked the fact that we knew exactly what we had to pay at the outset which assisted us with our calculations for the purchase."
- "Am dead chuffed with a most excellent legal service. Thanks v. much."
- "My family and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all of the staff at Batchelors Solicitors that were involved in the process of finalizing the estate of our dear Aunt including the sale of her property. Your office and staff acted in a very polite, professional manner, helped us deal with all that needed to be done, with many miles between us. If for any reason your services are needed in the future, by myself or someone that I know here in Ontario, Canada for issues in the UK you will be first to hear. Thank you all again."